Saturday, July 7, 2012

Blogger Awards!

So last week I was so excited to see that Bri over at The Modern Parsonage nominated Tiger Lilies, Lovelies, and Laments for two awards! You should really check out her blog, she does amazing DIY, home-improvement projects that I do not have the time, space, or initiative to complete!

The two awards were the One Lovely Blog and the Very Inspiring Blog awards. It's very exciting to me because I really haven't been up to date on posting, but this is definitely what I needed to get the wind in my sails again, so thank you to The Modern Parsonage! I already have ideas for at least three or four more blog posts ;)

The rules require you to thank and link back to the award giver, share seven random facts about yourself, and to nominate fifteen other blogs for these awards...

Without further ado, these are the 15 blogs (in no particular order) that I would like to nominate for the
and



As you can see, each of these blogs is fabulous in their own way!

Now, to the 7 "interesting" facts about me...

1. I am getting married on June 1st 2013 to a wonderful man who looks like Dave Grohl circa 1995. Seriously.
2. My biggest passion is for teaching children and adults about the environment and how to develop their relationship with nature
3. I love the comics Questionable Content, XKCD, and Girls with Slingshots
4. Instead of TV I watch YouTube videos
5. I love sharks, I have a tattoo of one on my back
6. Even though my graduate studies don't allow me to be girly on a regular basis, I love getting "fancified" sometimes and wish I had a reason to more often
7. There is nothing more important to me than my family

Thanks again to Bri over at The Modern Parsonage for bestowing my blog with these two amazing awards, I hope you are all having a fabulous day, and please if you feel inclined tell me a little about yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment